Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I visited the slavery museum in Liverpool - an english city made rich by the slave trade. Several times going around and reading the stories I found tears running down my cheeks. Harrowing.

wow...but sad that the history told mouth to mouth from generation to generation was not valid enough without the support...I am glad they got it...I hope they build the memorial...it would be a great reminder, but sadly, no on wants to go to Alabama anymore...

Thanks for a piece of history in the making...

So much history has been lost and unwritten. One day our truth will appear and people won't like it.

@IAJO163 there are so many gifted writers that are writing about the true history of native peoples as well as blacks...research is difficult and often word of mouth passed from generation to generation...I truly hope more of it comes out...it is not only sad and cruel but also joyous and full of stories of courage and survival, hope and love...it needs to be written, shared, remembered

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:351206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.