Agnostic.com

4 2

I had a dinner party this evening, it was great! Except, I left the room to get dessert and when I came back everyone was discussing star signs! How does anyone fall for this shite show! Of course I politely changed the subject without ridiculing anyone, much!

Josephine 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Personally, I would have changed the conversation to conspiracy theories LOL, something like: "Speaking of star signs, did you guys see the SpaceX Launch where Elon Musk sent his New Tesla Roadster to Mars? Did you know some people think he actually killed two people and put one in the space suit in the driver’s seat and the other one is in the trunk..." Discuss...

I say Elon Musk is having way more fun than all of us.

I’m Sagittarius, so I don’t believe in that shit. Lol

I'm sure you could have slipped 'What a load of old bollocks' into the conversation 🙂

Someone recently brought up lunar nodes in conversation, as a cause of effects on people's life. It drives me crazy - Im trying to find a circle of people who aren't going to disappoint me with this sort of shite. Disappoint me, but do it rationally.

Pmabz Level 3 Mar 10, 2018

Lunar nodes? Isn't juxtapositions, on the cusp and retrograde references enough for these lunatics?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.