Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Poll: 60 percent say Trump should not be reelected | TheHill

After tht headline, I am feeling a little bit better now.

snytiger6 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...right. Are these the same 60% that vote? I think not.

only 60%...my cynicism of Americans in a statistic...

I would not write him off. I saw some clown on twitter not to long ago saying that democrats should not criticize other democrats in the run-up to the election, and was thinking . . . "These fucking people are beyond stupid." Basically what he was proposing was that whoever went against Trump should not have to (or more importantly not know how to) deal with critical attacks against them. So then when the wimpy democrat of their choice had to defend themselves against Trump, it would be like "Little Marco" Rubio, getting his ass plastered by Trump. I consider myself an outside observer though, because as far as I see it, fucking democrat or republican, take you pick, you get the same old shit.

THHA Level 7 May 25, 2019

If people vote he will lose. If they assume he will lose whether they vote or not, he could win. ELECTIONS MATTER...Two Supreme Court Justices worth. Would you be worried about Roe v Wade if those pissy little Bernie voters had voted for Clinton? That was high school bullshit. Lets not have that happen again.

saying and doing are two different things...at the voting booth, polls will mean nothing

Only 60 % wow! I thought he has pissed off at least 90 % of this country.

You would think so... but there about a third fo any p0opulation which find it difficult to admit making a mistake too. They will rationalize whatever to convince themselves they didn't make a mistake.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.