Agnostic.com

35 2

Best damn concert you've ever been to?

Mine: Depeche Mode - San Antonio, Texas 2005
Also, Ween - Austin, Texas 2003 (I had a drug induced religious experience with this one!)

Jesusluvsu 6 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My first concert was Ozzy Osbourne March 1982. Great concert and I got to see Randy Roads play some awesome guitar. He died 2 days later. Another great one was Van Halen's Monster of Rock Tour July 1988. I got to see Metallica, Scorpins, Dio, & Van Halen for the forth time.

My best pre- concert activities was on April 19, 2012 before seeing Godsmack . I had my first threesome with my nymphomatic Bisexual female friend and her girl friend.

B1head Level 4 June 18, 2020

The Bar-Kays' Holy Ghost Tour 1977!

Muse "drones" in January 2016 Philly

I also got to hang out with red jumpsuit apparatus after they did a show where I had front row view. That was awesome.

Avenged Sevenfold with three days Grace and bullet for my valentine

California Jam sometime in the early 70s

marga Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Jimmy Buffet, Greensboro N.C. Too stoned to remember exactly when 2002?

The concert for the opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Next would be the Who in 97

Hendix at the Isle of wight, unfortunatley no I phones then

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (opening was Lenny Kravitz) - Saturday, January 27, 1990. Stephen C. O'Connell Center, Gainesville, FL. It was their first performance back in G'ville in over 20 years.
My best friend and I wanted to go, but we both had to work the day tickets went on sale.
By the time we were off, the concert was sold out. I promised her we were going, and I
would get us tickets. Not long after that, the local radio station was giving away two tickets to the first caller who could answer the question, what was the name of Tom Petty's first band?
The first three people who called in all said "Mudcrutch", which was WRONG!!!
I got through and answered, "The Epics". It was the name of his first band when he was
in high school. Mudcrutch came later.
We were 8th row, center. Right behind his cousin, Sadie Darnell, who is now the Alachua County Sheriff. One of the best shows I've been to, and I've been to a lot of concerts.
Lenny Kravitz was really good, too. Although, he was even better when I saw him opening for Aerosmith, in Orlando, in 2006.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.