Agnostic.com

3 1

Watch me explain existence

At first there was just 1. Then awareness happened and noticed 0. This created the first 0 and 1 and started the action between them. All of existence is simply a further permutation of that. Everything has already happened but we're the poor shlub reality hemorrhoids lagging behind due to being restricted by time. As long as we're bogged down in someone or something's cosmic momentum our awareness won't rejoin the whole. We are the space of sorts.

JeffMesser 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

Read more: Three Dog Night - One (is The Loneliest Number) Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I agree that human awareness lags a few milliseconds behind the recieveal of information from the senses, but I don't think the universe was binary at any point. Based on my weak understanding of quantum field theory, it literally isn't possible for 1 to exist, unless -1 exists simultaneously. In reality, every number between 1 and -1 exsists, sometimes at the same time.

On top of this, reality is on stochasticly deterministic, things happening in the present can change past events, read about the quantum eraser and dekayed choice experiment. ( you can not send information into the past, no sending messages this way )

likewise, you can not determine future events subject to quantum fluctuations. Let's say I do a quantum experament and then make a decision based on that. Now that result has changed things on a macroscopic scale, and there is no way to predict that result.

those are certainly valid, reasonable objections. namaste

Jeff, your post resonates with me. There is conscious awareness and there are thoughts, sensations, and memory. Maybe our minds organize those thoughts and sensations into categories, creating space, time, and “things” as the basic framework for the graph. At first there’s just Conscious Awareness, but for convenience we think up the ideas of self and non-self.

However, I’m not absolutely sure I am ready at this point to be classified as a “poor shlub reality hemorrhoid”. Check back later—oh wait, there’s no such thing as time. 🙂

yeah I know it's a stretch. I am trying to black box the things we have yet to understand while sticking to some basic ideas like all things are borne from space, stuff, and rules. I can visualize it and it's a matter of converting that to words.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.