Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

graham threw his moral compass under bus.

and will never find it again...he should step down from politics or get voted out...the compass has been driven over and over and over...done...

And on Faux Noise no less. So glad they have a few decent people on the payroll over there.

That made absolutely no sense, but he seldom does anymore.

Poor Graham has gone stark, raving Trumpy crackers!

It's Trump Rearrangement Syndrome.

Lindsay seemed to do a good job of explaining the difference...it is called selective memory...

I copied and pasted your response to place with the video when I put it on my Facebook timeline.

@snytiger6 He does this a lot...flip flops...and why? Because he is not operating from a place of morality...people who have values apply them across the board in pretty much a consistent manner...he goes totally opposite...which means he is either lying or conveniently saying what he knows has to follow Trump's point of view...what a shame...at one time, he was a man of strong principle...no longer...I bet his buddy McCain is rolling in his grave at the downfall of this man to a much lesser man, Trump...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.