Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Jewish Teens Rescue Drowning Man with Swastika Tattoo | PEOPLE.com

Does anyone else find this title odd? They didn't know he had a swastika tattoo, in fact, they didn't even get close enough to him to know anything. They simply called for him some help. What a strange over-production. They have no regrets ... weird.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read this in a Jewish publication I use as a source for posts. As a cultural Jew I was surprised they weren't angry. I despise Nazi symbols. Who knows how the victim reacted?. I hope he has nightmares of four religious Jews rescuing him.

It happened 5 blocks from my apt..it's a Hasidic neighborhood, they're brand of Judaism is pretty extreme..but to save a life is always a good thing.
If I had known he was a Nazi..I'd have kept on walking..

Perhaps a brush with death will have him reconsider the value of life, all life, and perhaps put his priorities in a better perspective.

@LenHazell53 he's a Nazi..

@Charlene a cultural Jew like me has a different perspective. I have nightmares of Nazis and camps every now and then. At a protest for kids in cages in Portsmouth, NH last year Dan and I encountered a Trumpster with nazi tatoos. I called him out as he harassed me. I despise Nazis. Trump is a Nazi. Anyone who supports him with hate is also one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.