Agnostic.com

2 0

Stiff Decision

So, I had a female friend that I've known for over 20 years and was with my childhood friend proposition me last night. She came over for a while to hang out so she said, because she didn't feel like sitting at home alone. Now they have long been separated for several years but, she basically just said that she wanted to use me for sex and that would be all.
But my dilemma is that she has a good case, I'm single and you are single, so as friends helping each other out we could get together on occasion. I've always thought highly of her, but I have always stood firm on the principle of NEVER sleep with a friends girl or ex, but it's been a while.
There's other factors also but you get where I'm coming from with this, so I'm basically looking for some unbiased opinions on the matter.

Tippa 5 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would your friend give you a high-five if he finds out while accepting that he, himself, you and her are adults with needs? It might be best to avoid the complications if you answer anything but "yes" to that question.

I would avoid such a potentially volatile situation like the plague. Why risk it (meaning any sort of telationship, even friends) when there could be much less complicated sexual encounters to be had?

Zster Level 8 Mar 11, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.