Agnostic.com

1 0

What created this me first generation?

I have noticed that this me first generation and the political correctness that goes with it has created a lack of social consideration and tends to eliminate compromise. Just look at our government in stalemate. Nothing is getting done that needs to be. Expenses should be cut but not those that really aide society like education,health services,science which provides
hope in so many fields. We are going backwards! We need political parties that work together not at each other. COMPROMISE is what is lacking. Somehow , the good of all citizens no longer has any appeal. HOW ARE WE GOING TO CHANGE THIS?..

Marine 8 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not one generation as folks of all ages (around where I am, anyway) seem to be polarizing and refusing to give. I figure it's the result of diminishing education and increasing malleability by the media, convincing large numbers that all is a black/white, us/them situation. The truth, I hope, is that most want the same thing: to live a comfortable life worth living. Sure seems that many should be able to reach across the apparent divide to make that happen.

Zster Level 8 Nov 12, 2017

In some parts of our country they are still fighting the civil war. Education in other parts has taken a back seat to the evangelical movements. Parents have become helicopter parents and prevent their children from becoming street smart and learning how to become individuals who realize they need to work to attain something. Too much time is spent on electronics verses socializing which develops character building and compromise. Everything is organize for these children, There are no pick-up games or investigations by these children on their own. They to protected. They need to be warned and trained about the hazards so they can protect themselves. Life is not easy and they need to learn this while they are young and how to deal with it. These children do not respect each other or their elders as a whole. They lack the ability to work with others because they are not given the opportunity to develop these traits. Except for those children lucky enough to be good in sports or wealthy enough they do not learn to work in groups.All of these things are character building and work towards making a better society.;

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.