Agnostic.com

6 0

How did Trump get elected?

How on earth, did the train wreck formerly known as Donald Trump get elected President of the United States? All theories welcomed?

davetaxmd 4 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The choices in the 2016 election was essentially " Herpes or Hemorrhoids" take you pick.. the other is Trump had allot of help from the Russians because Putin hated Hillary.

I disagree, this was a vote totally based on race, here's why on my point of view, I live in Texas, a gop bastion, before the election, you can count with your hands the stickers and anything related to #DonaldDumb people were ashamed of letting people know who they were voting for, they knew who this asshole is, mayor promise, the wall, regular Republicans know what that was, a promise to bring down the number of brown people any movement from this White House is just an excuse to "preserve the white heritage" I meant at this point do we need more proves?

A lot of people didn’t bother to vote. A lot of people spent 8 years frothing in racism about a black man in the White House. A lot of people had worked up a long-term hatred of the powerful woman running against him. A lot of people made excuses for inexcusable behavior.

Because Democrats are not pack animals like Republicans. We're more like cats fighting among ourselves. I like Bernie and could never vote for Hillary. They're pit bulls and grab on to something and never let go until it's pried from their dead jowls. No amount of evidence will ever sway them.

gearl Level 8 June 2, 2019

We looked away too long.

He knew it was the Electoral College that mattered - something Clinton was apparently not aware of.

gater Level 7 June 2, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.