Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Best Explaination of the Russian Hoax on the Internet . . .

All because Hillary refused to take responsibility for HER OWN failure, and wanted revenge against someone who kicked her ass because she was to stupid to listen to those who told here she needed to move further left to pick up the Sanders voters.
There was no substance to this, and, this draining of taxpayer dollars by politicians from BOTH parties needs to be stopped, throw all their asses in jail. This is clearly and unambiguously a concocted case.
What the media did was unpardonable, the media should be broken up, after all it is the citizens who legally own the public airwaves, so why the fuck are the plutocrats getting the money that the media makes? We should own the media, and be making money off of their lying ass political ads if you ask me.

THHA 7 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only way that comment makes any sense is if you are totally oblivious to what's in the Mueller report.

Hilary was investigated more than any other politician in history. The findings were that she was not responsible for any of the allegations created by the Republicans. She did nothing illegal or wrong. IN fact the so called email scandal was nothing more than a vicious attempt to create trouble, since most of the Republicans were also using private email accounts while they were in office as well. That includes: GW Bush, Gov. Jeb Bush, Gov. Scott Walker,Sen. Marco Rubio, Gov. Chris Christie, Gov. Rick Perry, Gov. Bobby Jindal , Senior members of President Donald Trump’s administration have activated email accounts on the private Republican National Committee server, including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Banno. So look who is calling the kettle black????
As for Benghazi, it was the Republicans who cut the funding for security by billions of dollars. The Heritage Foundation pulls the numbers for "worldwide security protection,"the budget for which went from $1.18 billion in 2008 (out of about $35 billion for the State Department and "other international programs" ) to $1.59 billion in 2010 (out of about $52) before dropping to just under $1.5 billion in 2011.
If the Republicans had responded to the numerous request for funding by Hilary, they would have been able to provide heavy security and the deaths would never have happened. It was Republicans again who are the ONLY cause of that event and should take full responsibility for it.

First, this is NOT about THAT investigation, although that investigation did have merit, when the crook was destroying her communication devices, (suddenly claims she changed her ways of communication when Susan Brooks points out missing emails) www.youtube.com/watch?v=uck5a9kLLqA).

This is about what happened afterward, during the run-up to the election and in the wake of her loosing the presidential bid. She, in fact, is the one who started the evil Russia bullshit, she started it in a debate with Bernie Sanders, you can find that on youtube too.

This is the psychopath who lauged about killing Gadaffi . . . .

@THHA Again, Hilary did absolutely nothing different than any other politician. Bush destroyed thousands of emails before he left office. Where is the out rage over that?? Hilary also sent many personal emails from that same account. Everybody I know deletes emails after they are dealt with.
Now we have Trump covering his ass and you do not give a rats ass. You are still fixated on years ago and not the disaster happening today.

Donald Trump Has Destroyed Documents and Emails in Defiance of Court Orders for 40 Years
[alternet.org]

Just because I find Hillary to be a war criminal, you think I do not come to the same conclusion with Trump? Did you read anything I said that mentioned tRump?

"Hilary did absolutely nothing different than any other politician." Find me a video of a major player in the political scene laughing about killing a head of state. Find me a major player in the policital scene who destroyed their electronic communication devices in the face of an investigation. Find me a major player in the policital scene who traded money for the Iraq war vote. www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ruUwCDhDM Even if you do manage to do that, the point you are trying to carry is mute, because in my veiw, if a politician participates in war crimes, federal crimes or anything of the sort, whether they are from either party, they are worthless bags of shit, and Clinton is one of them. Not sure why you find this so problematic, given that Clinton is becoming irrelevant anyway.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.