Agnostic.com

2 1

WTF people? Really?!?!?!

For those of you who know me, and I mean REALLY know me, you are aware that I support all sorts of unorthodox and controversial thoughts, ideas, opinions, actions, and movements. A senior military leader who "back in the day" was very influential in my career once told me: “Lieutenant, you are just a rebel without a clue. If the majority is pro, you are anti; if they are anti, then you are pro. I think you do it just to fuck with others!”

With that put out there, the topic of this post is not clueless, to say the least. Am I the only logically sane thinker remaining in this decimated U.S. shithole who actually sees how fucking absurdity is killing society and, more so, destroying our children’s thought process? I guess the new “roll-call” in schools throughout this nation is “Please raise your hand if you or your parents are stupid, close-minded, feeble sheeps who believe any and everything religions throw at you”.

Oops, I see one too many hands going up in the air right now.

I can only say: "WTF people!"

CaptainAwesome 4 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But I like you!!

Yeah you yanks are crazy lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.