Agnostic.com

2 2

Do you eat when you're bored?

I used to eat when I was bored. I used to not care about my body in my young adult years. October of 2016, I ended up losing 50 lbs from getting more active. May of last year is when I decided to not look so skinny anymore, and I signed up for a gym membership. I then stopped eating when I had nothing to do. I replaced eating with drinking water. I only eat now if I'm hungry. I do feel hungry a lot. I have always had a fast metabolism. I burn calories by talking now. Lol, I'm kidding. Now I just walk a lot and stand all day. Today I was extremely bored, so I drank a lot of water. In 2.5 hrs dinner will be served. I'm feeling quite hungry rn. I heard water can make your hunger go away. Is that true?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Popcorn, with no butter, and only a little salt and pepper...but I pop it on the stove since I learned how awful microwave popcorn is for you (it's not the microwave, it's all of the crap they put in with the kernels to make it pop...)

Mmm.. Kettle corn is my favorite.

I have/had a fairly fast metabolism all my life but it's slowing as I get older. I generally find having a light snack of something throughout the day keeps me from fixating on being hungry.

I eat meals.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.