Agnostic.com

4 1

Do you check to see what time it is too much?

I have been wearing wrist watches since I was 12-years-old. I am always checking the time. I have a glow-in-the-dark wall clock, a digital alarm clock, my phone, and my Fitbit Charge 2. Ever since I learned how to tell time in grade school, I learned how to add and subtract minutes quickly in my head. On digital and hand clocks. I have always been a punctual person. I was never late to class, I'm early for interviews and now I'm early going into work every day. I've only been late to my appointments due to the crappy transportation my place provides for appointments. A few times they've forgotten me and they had to send an emergency ride to pick me up. Which made me break down and cry for being almost a half an hour late. It has happened several times. I hate being late. If you are super late to appointments where I go, they make you reschedule. So knowing what time it is is important to me.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only another 11 months and I can retire. The alarm clock will get smashed and time can go fuck itself.

Good.

Haven't worn a watch in decades.

Oh, okay. I like them.

I do and usually I'm early. I went around setting my clocks forward all nine of them. On the brightside Florida is trying to stay on one time schedule all year long.

Lucky.

I don’t usually. It doesn’t matter, but I am always late.

I love time, except on this day every year.

What’s today? @Sarahroo29

@NothinnXpreVails Daylight savings time. I lost 1 hr of sleep.

Oh yeah @Sarahroo29

@NothinnXpreVails Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.