Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Donald Trump interview: US President says ‘there’s a chance’ of nuclear war with Iran - Daily Star

This guy's a freak of nature. I can not believe a person can have two full DNA profiles and be this fucking stupid. Garden slugs are more intelligent than this gene-pool-disaster.

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He needs a war to bolster the economy -- or at least that's what I think he's doing. He is usually very transparent -- unfortunately we will see.

if he's impeached the chances will increase dramatically.
even if he's not impeached it wouldn't surprise me if he attacks iran. he's a certifiable psycho.

Complete moron

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2019

It just boggles my mind that someone of supposed successes such as his could be so fricking stupid. His actions and comments like this hurt our country and threaten our very lives. I can't believe we are letting this happen before our eyes. History will not be kind to us.

He isn't much if a success - money analysts believe he would have actually been a real billionaire, multi, with simple investments if the money given to him. He has squandered and lost tons of cash, his, but mostly other people's - now it is everyone's money he steals and squanders.

It's his retelling his morning Pentagon briefing

This is the way he rationalizes the need to invade Iran just like boy Bush lied to get WMDs from Saddam.....he twists the fear of 2 Iranian nukes for nuking them 20 times for good measure if they don't let us invade with minimal scattered resistance

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:357498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.