Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some more African than others I fear. Medical science has come a long way over the years, especially in the field of psychology, perhaps that might assist in a cure for your problem.

Leon Level 5 Mar 12, 2018

I don't care if anyone wants to celebrate, just leave me out of it.
I don't wear green, either, because I'm not fucking Irish. I also don't know where this 'pinching' thing started, but if anyone pinches me for not wearing green, they're liable to
get punched. It aggravates me to no end when people expect everyone
to participate in their bullshit "holidays". If I want to get falling-down drunk, and
make a spectacle of myself, I don't need a special day for it. Any day of the week will do.

no one is asking you to get involved - never heard of the pinching thing - perhaps just an american phenomena -

@wotsthat Actually, I'm expected to "get involved" all the time. There are people who seem to believe that group participation is mandatory. It might just be an American thing, but it's annoying nonetheless.

@KKGator who are these people expecting this of you? - i can totally understand it being annoying - but what i don't understand is your anger over this - I posted this because someone was talking about donning a "skirt" and learning to play the bagpipes - mixing Ireland with Scotland - ya know like mixing americans with Canadians or Australia and New Zealand - people don't like it - personally i don't celebrate it as it's religious but at the same time i don't like to hear someone calling it bullshit

Love the Irish went a few times to Dublin St Patricks Parade back in the 80's..Thanks for info..

I live somewhat near Savannah.

I avoid it as if they had the Plague on St Patrick's Day.

We all came from the savannah at one point. James

@Leon Savannah not Savanna.

Yes we are all African.

Your waisting time. Don’t mind the boring details, just get the Guinness in. James

Leon Level 5 Mar 12, 2018

We’re you always an “ASSHOLE” or have you perfected it to PhD level over the years? I bet you were “special needs” kid when you were in school- in special needs of a brain.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.