Agnostic.com

8 0

Why does everybody want to be a gangster?

mayhem5183 2 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dont

lerlo Level 8 June 10, 2019

I don't want to be a gangster. I wanna be a cowboy. And you can be my cowgirl. With the top pulled down and the sunshine shinnin'. West coast chillin while the boone's whinnin'. Ride at night cuz I sleep all day. I can smell a pig from a mile away.

I dont' think people necessarily want ot be gangsters so much as they want ot be considered to be important. Becoming a gangster can get a person the most attention for he least amount of actual effort. Faining "respect" via fear is a lot less effort than earning respect in an honorable way.

In shot, my conclusion is that most people who want ot become gangsters are just lazy and don't want to have to work for recognition.

Not me. Never for a second.

In the late 60's and early 70's we had hippies. Both were manifestations of antiestablishment and alienation sentiments. Every generation has its manifestation, but some movements get greater traction and become more pronounced than others.

I was a hippie, now I teach gangsters. Quite a transition

I don't. I want to be a princess 😉

I don't know anyone who wants to be a criminal.

Must be the people you hang around.

Surround yourself with positive people. It will tremendously improve your life.

I didn’t realise that they did.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.