Agnostic.com

12 2

Favorite atheist activist/YouTuber?

Who are your favorite atheist activists? Or atheist youtubers? Some are both activists and youtubers🙂 right now my favs are Christopher Hitchens, Seth Andrews, Aron Ra, & Jaclyn Glenn🙂

snow1995 4 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here are a few more that haven't been mentioned: Bertrand Russell, Issac Asimov, Jim Randi, Simone de Beauvoir, Doris Lessing, Ruth Hurmence Green, Annie Laurie Gaylor, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Stephen Fry, Bill Maher and George Carlin ...

Matt Dillahunty

I enjoy Paulogia very much. I have also enjoyed the others you have named as well. Christopher Hitchins, for many reasons and Aron Ra in particular.

Netflix today. Ricky gervais. He did make a few atheist references. Funny stuff

I’ll have to watch it. Thanks for the heads up🙂!

I'm partial to Rationality Rules and Cosmic Skeptic at the moment (sorry, that's their channel names. Not rembering their real name off the top of my head.) I also enjoy Hugo & Jake (aka Bible Reloaded), but they are more comedy and pretty crude.

I also follow Tattooed Theorist as a kind of counter balance. I rarely agree with him, but his reasoning doesn't make me want to bash my head through a wall quite as much as the other theist channels I've come across.

I love the counter balance! I love it. & I watch all the others you mentioned so that’s no problem that you don’t remember their names. Alex O’Conner is Cosmic Skeptics name btw🙂

Ron Reagan, Jr.
AronRa
Penn Jillette
BionicDance
Bill Nye
Neil DeGrasse Tyson

This one makes me feel better, cause I know most of those haha🙂 I’ll still have to check out the others

Sam Harris for his brilliance and Ricky Gervais for his humor..and his brilliance.

Atheist is a transitory stage. if you remain there then you're not growing.

Actually. I don’t really agree with you. I think it’s all about growing. Whether or not you choose to is based on the person themselves & not the position. Also why I call myself an Agnostic Atheist. Cause I don’t know. I’m willing to learn. I checked and you’re an agnostic anti-theist. According to your bio. So now you have me curious, what exactly do you think the difference is? Cause I’m actually really close to being an anti-theist. & since text can come off the wrong way, I’m asking in the most sincere way. I would love to learn more about your position. If you checked my bio, not to sound rude, you’d see that I love having these types of conversations and love opening my mind. So I think you have me all wrong. I just wanna make sure that I don’t have you all wrong. 🙂.

Eddie Izzard, who I think is wickedly funny and incredibly thoughtful at the same time.

I’ve never actually heard of this one. I’ll have to check them out🙂 thank you!

Seth Andrews, Chris Raygun and Hugo & Jake are my favorites. They have great senses of humor and don't demonize those who disagree with them.

Yes! Very much so🙂 i can’t believe I forgot so many of the ones I love🙂 Hugo & Jake helped me actually understand the Bible. I need to finish the atheist bible study actually. 🙂

@snow1995 they just finished the Old Testament.

@RandyMoose ah. Okay. Well, then I need to catch up haha🙂. I’m really not that far into it :/

Ricky gervais 😊
I'm excited to watch the new stand up that comes out tomorrow.

Wait what?! Stand up?! Where can I find this new stand up?!

Oh, my. I used to like Jacelyn, for a bit, and Hitchens will forever hold a special place in my heart. But I'm drawn more to Matt Dillahunty, Richard Dawkins, Viced Rhino and DarkMatter2525.

Oh I completely spaced on DarkMatter2525. Also forgot about Logicked🙂. Thanks for reminding me though! (I know you didn’t say Logicked, but they did a recent colab together so that jogged my memory)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.