Agnostic.com

8 12

Some of my paintings that I am taking to hang at the Cobra today. The Cobra is not a gallery but it is one of my favorite bar/music venues here in Nashville.

Deoah 4 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm no expert on art but damn, it looks good.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

All Media can be good Art.

Agreed

Love the deep color palette, heavy lines, distorted proportions. Chagall, Gaugin come to mind, as well as outsider art. Suggestive & playful. The trio on stage is my favorite.

That really happened on Halloween 2017 at the Cobra the vocalist was dressed as a creature from “Stranger Things”.

@Deoah Well that's a very Rubenesque-- and lovely-- Demogorgon, imo.

I see some Picasso, Salvador Dali, Rembrandt in there very enthralling. .

You are too kind.

Those are great!

Thanks so much.

your welcome, here's a gorilla I drew.

Wow. That's very good.

@LeighShelton Holly shit... that's awesome...

thank you

I love the eroticism in these, along with the "wha ?" factor ! They'll be lucky to have them !

Ha! Thanks!!

There cool

Thanks so much

Wow... beautiful stuff there.. I was in Gruhn Guitars there weekend before last.. Waaay too easy to spend money in that place. Love Nashville, can't wait to go back.

It is a great town.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.