Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Trump reportedly ordered aides to bury an internal poll showing him losing Michigan and Pennsylvania

Lie, lie, lie!

"After being briefed on a devastating 17-state poll conducted by his campaign pollster, Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump told aides to deny that his internal polling showed him trailing Mr. Biden in many of the states he needs to win, even though he is also trailing in public polls from key states like Texas, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. And when top-line details of the polling leaked, including numbers showing the president lagging in a cluster of critical Rust Belt states, Mr. Trump instructed aides to say publicly that other data showed him doing well. [The New York Times]

Campaign manager Brad Parscale did just that, insisting that the numbers showing Trump losing Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were "selectively leaked information" based on "a subset of questions asked." Trump doesn't yet have a chief political strategist, the Times reports, and Fabrizio's "blunt approach is not always welcome by a candidate who prefers good news and can take a shoot-the-messenger approach to receiving information he does not like.""

jerry99 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Polls this early are just farking dumb. Even "night of the vote" polls were completely wrong four years ago.
What the hell? This is stupid.

Delusional morons

bobwjr Level 10 June 12, 2019

Hahaha! Delusional asshole.

That same poll shows him losing to Mr. Sanders by 9 points, Ms. Harris by 8 points, Ms. Warren by 7 points, and Mr. Buttigieg and Mr. Booker each by 5 points.

from the Washington Post

gearl Level 8 June 11, 2019

I don't understand the support for Biden. Then I remember that he is supported by the DNC and their allies.

@Theresa_N a lot of us are worried about losing the independents and moderates with a candidate who is viewed as too progressive. Biden isn’t my first choice but I’ll certainly support him if he gets the nomination.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:359736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.