Agnostic.com

10 11

What an idiot! Man tries using a clearly fake license plate.

Darwin Award

"The Ventura County Sheriff’s Department suspected the 1960s-style yellow-on-black plate was fake because it had wobbly letters and numbers and it read “CALIFAS” instead of “CALIFORNIA.”

"The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs, possessing methamphetamine, being an unlicensed driver and having an active arrest warrant.

"The tractor-trailer was towed away because authorities say it was unsafe."

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This would be in the running for a pre-Darwinian award as he can still impact the gene pool.He shows great potential however.

This man is no dumber than many who post on this site.

Trump supporter

bobwjr Level 10 June 13, 2019

...a trumper.

Sounds like Forrest Gump was correct in saying: "Stupid is as stupid does"!

And Forrest would know...

I live in Missouri. In this week alone I've seen three vehicles with no license plates. Maybe this idiot should have done that.

thiss guy might win first place

At first I took exception to the reference to the Darwin Awards, as they usually entail the total physical removal from the gene pool. Hoeever, after readingbthis list of losers, I have a feeling if left in public they would eventually end up removing themselves permanently from the gene pool. Lol

t1nick Level 8 June 12, 2019

It takes all kinds but I do not think he is really in running for a Darwin unless it has been a slow year

Just being stupid won't win you a Darwin. You have to kill yourself.

That Trump is such a goof. He'll get away with this also.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.