Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After the changes made by him my tax bill went up my benefits went down my depression increased until the night shows come on and then I can't stop laughing.He definitly has made '"America better would you not say'"

THAT IS WHY YOU MUST CARE IF IT IS trumpie HILLARY BERNIE OBAMA in office. Sorry about the caps did not realize it was on.

Wow, All this winning, I'm so sick of it, honestly, Please, Make it STOP!!

Now we have his parade of characters going on and once again we are draining the swamp. I hope there is a bottomo the swamp and that the new characters are not a clone of trumpir.

Billionaire tax cuts won't pay for interest on loans from China 6 trillion$ now

What most people don't understand about the deficit is that it's THE OTHER GUY'S spending that is bad, m'kay? 'WE' spend to CONSERVE!! 'They' spend to enable the poor to 'be wastrels' (and middle class...which are just poor who owe more). It's so obvious, m'kay? Duh.

But Republicans are so fiscally savy, how could this happen/s

One more time, the sham is exposed, and for the Nth time, the morons see a headline and say, Out loud now, "Fake news" - wipe the drool off their chin and go on about their stable genius day..

ReaGUN was the master liar and thief like TrumpOLINI called Carter a tax&spend liberal 55 billion borrowed. .....upon office 8 years each ReaGUN spent 400 billion borrowed and liberal AMNESTY TO 7 million illegal aliens. ...Rethuglicans LIARS = FAKE politicians

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.