Agnostic.com

6 1

Thinking about a different cell phone with a limited budget. Maybe an android with a 5.5" screen and dual camera, mostly for facetime. What should we look for?

Dick_Martin 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought Facetime was proprietary to Apple products.

SamL Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

Not my area of experience but I love my apple.

Net10.com

Dunno, I deliberately won't have a mobile phone .

FaceTime is an Apple app. You can't use FaceTime on an Android or Windows phone. You can use Skype and maybe other programs but the other people will need to use the same. If FaceTime is your thing, then I'm afraid you're stuck with Apple.

Oh! On a learning curve here. Thanks for that info.

His is what I chose after some study: ASUS ZE553KL-S625-3G32G-BK ZenFone 3 Zoom 5.5" 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage LTE Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphone, Android Nougat 7.1 - Navy Black. Seems to be stable. I stay away from apple products just a hobby computer person apple does not make it easy for a hobbyists to build an apple from the CPU where as IBM compotables are just more parts accesable. Basically the same goes for android vs apple.

Forgot to mention I use net10 prepaid I do the 50$ a month plan have never ran out of data.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.