Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Par 4 the course....preachers who scream the loudest are covering up their own crimes....holier than thou means don't watch me drive out demons from children while I drive in my penis

Of course.. Yet again

What is all this nonsense about “saving the children” anyway? For what? A rainy day? A midnight snack? I just don’t get it. It’s not like they are rare or anything ...

These assholes are disgustingly predictable in their projection and denial. Rage about gay sex? Get caught with a man. Rage about fornication? Affairs. Same with children, they are pediphiles. Sick bastards.

It’s a front for paedophiliia...going into the priesthood, or becoming a pastor....it’s the perfect front. The more they are into deviant behaviour the more vehement they are in denying women’s rights....it seems to go hand in hand as a cover for their own criminality!

I agree. They go where they can access victims. Being a priest does it create pedophiles...but pedophiles are drawn to priesthood because they know they can get to victims. For decades, with few consequences other than being moved.

Evangelical Christian perv

bobwjr Level 10 June 18, 2019

The church I was forced to attend as a child had a pastor who was caught couch counseling the troubled divorcees. But preaching passionately against sins of the flesh. 🙄🙄🙄🤮

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.