Agnostic.com

3 0

Pre sup interactions?

Has anybody had any interactions with a pre sup, I’m thinking along the Sye Ten Bruggencate, Darth Dawkins or Matt Slick lines? I’ve been watching a lot of their debates and have been stunned by their arrogance and blatant duplicity. They seem to have a circular argument that they are allowed to use but that is out of bounds for everyone else. I’d be interested in either testimonies or videos of conversations. Thanks.

• 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Kkl2705 2 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course it is circular logic. the bible is the true word of god because it says so in the bible. Why would you want to listen to nonsense like this ?.

It's amusing and also some of the responses share arguments I've not heard before.

You can Google about Matt Slick's daughter, Rachel; she left the faith years ago and wrote her testimony out on the web. Let's see, here it is:

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

Disclaimer: her father claims she is "moving toward theism" these days. [carm.org]

Thank you.

What is a "pre sup"?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362669
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.