Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Feds seize more than 16 tons of cocaine at Philadelphia terminal - CNN

I didn't know Philadelphia was on the Mexican boarder. Fucking public school geography/history edumication.

1of5 8 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe someone should send it to Donald to keep him quiet

He's got much better drugs than coke, although I'm all in favor of him trying to snort several hundred million bucks worth of it all at once. He's the bestest at everything, after all, and should be able to do it. Maybe we can do something like the ice bucket challenge and see if he tries it?

Damn, we need that wall.

Absolutely. The magic of the wall will prevent everything we don't like.

@1of5 WOW.. I'm glad to see you guys finally coming around. Yes, US Customs and Homeland Security that find that shit IS part of the wall, and it did it's job finding it. The wall works whether you like it or not. 🎵BUILD THE WALL! 🎵BUILD THE WALL! 🎵BUILD THE WALL! 🎵 😁👍😎😘

@Captain_Feelgood wow. That's as stupid a statement as I'll read today. Congrats.

I wonder if they'll figure out where it was shipped from.. Who wants to bet it came out of Central/South America?? 🙄😉

You mean where it grows and shit? NO WAY!

@1of5 WAAAAAY!!.. 😁

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.