Agnostic.com

2 1

For the women- Do men scream out compliments to you out their car windows while you're walking on a road?

Perhaps this happens to many women? Lately in the last 3 weeks, 2 men have shouted out compliments to me on the Garden of The Gods road.(I live in the Garden of The Gods area) "Hey, you cute." I did not hear the other guy and what he said. Yes, I walk to and from work on that road, as well as to the gym and to the college. I had a guy offer to drive me home, I declined that one quickly. Perhaps it is how I dress when I'm going to the gym or to the college? Or my work uniform? Do men scream out their cars compliments to you?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dont conplain about it unless they are offensive . I know how you feel though .... I, m always fighting off women , i give in on special occasions too.

It's a little immature to me.

@Sarahroo29 Of course it's immature .... We chips are !

@MarcIveson Lol.

Yes, they have since I was 12. But I learned as I grew up that those were not the type of males I wanted to be around.

Immaturity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.