Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Parents brawl over a 13-year-old umpire's call at a youth baseball game - CNN

In the "weed" legal state of Colorado. Show your children just how to act when a bad call is made. The ump was 13. Like he was at the top of the judgment game? Damn. What happened to chillin'?

IAJO163 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scratch deep enough into a group of middle-aged fathers raging at a youth sports event and undoubtedly you will find some former jocks who are still trying to live out their fantasies of athletic glory thru their innocent kids. I can only imagine how embarrassing it's got to be for those kids to see. The sad part is that often the kids of those parents are removed from the team for the sins of the parent.

South Park dedicated an entire episode to that. Kids were all relaxed for the game, but the parents were at each others' throats. Prescient!

12 years of little leaguge for me and I thought the parents would've been more upset with me for bringing my 40oz of Colt 45 to the games than a few bad calls! LOL!!!

@IAJO163 t-ball about did me in. 6 strikes and the kid's still swinging at a stationary ball on a pipe? Call 'out!' already! A 40-ouncer sounds like a participation ribbon for the parents.

@chalupacabre being that grain of pepper in a sea of salt? Stress relief! LOL!!!

I am not surprised. When coaching little league we once had a near fight. When we went to their field a number of parents pulled their kids from that game. That following game got dropped from the record books costing the other team seeding at the season end.

While watching my son, in high school, play basketball, I and two others broke up a fight between fans - that one, however, was racial motivated when a fan from the other team (A Christian school) called one of our players the n word.

What the Hell- the other school was Lancaster Christian, located in Lancaster county Pennsylvania.

@Beowulfsfriend Wow! A rte 30 massacre! What did the Amish think? lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:363474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.