Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Horrifying Photo Shows A Huntsman Spider Eating A Whole Possum | IFLScience

I encountered a variation of one of these huge spiders on my front porch when I lived abroad. He stayed long enough for me to take a cherished pic. What would you do if you met up with one?

IAJO163 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How is nature "horrifying"? Kill or be killed, or starve to death, those are the choices.......

It is a very small possum, about the size of a mouse. It wouldn't be the first spider I have taken a picture of.

Smash it could hurt someone

bobwjr Level 10 June 20, 2019

Spiders of any size scares me. Crabs and lobsters scare me. There is an evolutionary reason for this fear. We were at one time the possum.

Not for spiders. They're our friends. They eat other bothersome pests.

Natural selection is not horrifying. Every fish, plant and animal needs food to survive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:363489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.