Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Man rushes through security and injures 5 TSA agents at Phoenix airport, authorities say - CNN

This is gonna be a training video for terrorists showing how easy it is to get beyond the TSA checkpoint. What if this guy had a gun or was outfitted with a bomb? No one thought to go low and take out his ankles.

IAJO163 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

looks like the guy could get a trial at american football.
If you are a terrorist, that is not the point you want to attack - the aim is to kill and maim a crowd, or take down an aircraft in flight - maybe ransom passengers, but the latter idea seems to be out of favour.
This guy had no weapon and no idea of what he was doing - there was never any real danger, no chance he could get past everyone, run down the corridors, leap into a plane and steal it - what was he trying to do????

They say he was hopped up on drugs. I'm alluding to the fact that terrorists could view this as a weak point. That's all.

Don't blame the TSA agents. They had a split second to react. All tried to stop him.

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just calling attention to the fact they need training for the position they hold. It's unfortunate that many otherwise safe occupations have to deal with a possible violent outcome.

@IAJO163

You wrote "no one thought to go low and take out his ankles."

They did the best they could under the circumstances. I have a friend who is a TSA agent. They receive endless training.

I would be afraid he would kick me in the face if I dove for his ankles. Then I'd be sprawled on the ground and trampled.

Instead I would stay on my feet to run after him.

@LiterateHiker I noticed that he punched two while the one guy tried to take him down around his waist. I also noted one employee running for her life. They should at least have tazers if they don't already. Nothing beats a failure but a try.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.