Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Here Are the Lowlights from Day 1 of the Anti-LGBTQ Christian Hate-Conference | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

To fight the enemy, you have to know the enemy. And make no mistake, these people are the enemy.

Paul4747 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is pure tribalism. It is a response to people feeling denigrated because their way of thinking is no longer mainstream and the LGBTQ community is being more and more accepted by civilized societies.

Is this a USA-wide phenomenon or restricted to certain states?

From what I read it seems to be in the South mostly, but it's bound to spread... sadly.

@Paul4747 uhhhhh! Them good ole boys eh!

Until Trump we were doing a pretty good job of limiting these despicable beliefs to the south. But now hate is free to spread again.

m16566 Level 7 June 22, 2019

It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

I want to throw up. On the other hand, I'm also perfectly willing to fight back, and am more than capable to do so. So, I guess now we wait to see who is dumb enough to try and follow gods supposed plan...

Anyone bringing a child into that cesspool should be arrested for child
endangerment.
What a bunch of hateful assholes.
This is one reason why I am an anti-theist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364302
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.