Agnostic.com

12 8

Mother playing 'chicken' with her small children fatally strikes son with SUV.

“You should be playing Peek-A-Boo with a 3-year-old instead of forcing him to try and dodge a 5,600 pound deadly weapon,” Sean Teare, chief of the district attorney's vehicular crimes division that is prosecuting the case, said in the statement.

Stagg faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted. Unbelievable stupidity and bad judgment.

Unfit to be a parent. In addition to killing one son, she traumatized her other children for life.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She had already lost her kids once. This is beyond insane. So quick to give children back. Reunion items families is the mantra. Obviously, it does not always work.

To be haunted by her actions forever,a young life cut short,who knows that child's accomplishments,had he lived? Medical break throughs? Another form of energy? Manufacturing processes?

WOW.

And the point of sharing this story is ??

@Kodiamus

I hope it generates thinking. Should middle schools teach parenting classes?

People often post weird, shocking photos and stories:

1. Huge spider eats a miniature possum.

2. New species? Cosica's cat-fox.

3. Man wrestles python.

@LiterateHiker yes and my question to them would be also what was the point. Especially in a love & relationships group. So more to the point then. What is the reason/purpose for posting this in love and relationships?

@Kodiamus

I posted it in Love and Relationship because the story is about parenting, a mother and her children.

Please stop asking me to explain myself.

@LiterateHiker so note to parents; “don’t run your kids over or they’ll die and you’ll go to jail.” OK got it

The article doesn't say much and sure enough I wasn't there to make any conclusion. Now, since there was a casualty, I would say the jury have a tough case here though.

Complete idiocy!

Is she ill? Mentally?

How do you...what in the...well fuck.

1of5 Level 8 June 23, 2019

What the f—- is wrong with people?!

Lots, apparently

She should be struck by a SUV herself

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2019

A Darwin award nominee, unfortunately her son paid the price.

Goddamn, what are these parents thinking, are they even in their right minds?

Thinking?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.