Agnostic.com

12 8

Still new to this site and couldnt help but notice how the people here represent a good cross section of geography from all over the US. I would have expected the majority being from the far left and right coasts but pleasently surprised to see folks from all over the midwest. This is a very hopefull sign of our times to see you all here engageing!

surfdad08 5 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps people in red states have greater need for like minded companionship that those in more liberal areas.

gearl Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

Perhaps

Welcome, dude. I'm just up the coast and inland from you a bit. Glad to have another Californian on board.

Thanks, glad to be here!

I guess ,

eHey, what makes you mid-westerns so special? Yweah, ok, your speed lmits are a bit iffy, but basically everybody I have met in the central state turned out to be just folks. I just adore the UP people. Cannot understand them, but think they are ok.

Cool.

We are everywhere sir! 🙂

And I prefer sensible suspenders over bible belts.

Wisconsin represents! Yah der hay

I think there may be more non coastal people due to limited face to face contact opportunities

There's a few of us from the bible belt! We're small in numbers, but we exist. Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you I do!

Welcome to asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Some of us are even in the freakin' bible belt!

I think it makes more sense. Out here on the "coasts" there are plenty more likeminded people to hang around with. And even those who ‘disagree’ are more ‘liberal’ in their attitudes toward non-theism. In the middle of the country, that’s much harder.

True enough

Minnesotan here....there’s a pretty strong atheist community in the state. Don’t overlook us midwesterners gosh darn it!

You betcha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.