Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's what guns do when one pulls the trigger. Hope that one of those teachers is not instable bringing an assult gun into the school to punish his class by killing them all.

Gert Level 7 Mar 20, 2018

Screwed up world......be safe.

Need more training. He is supposed to aim at the bad guy or did he hit the right guy after all.

Perhaps one of that officer's resources shouldn't be firearms. Just sayin'.

Now this is a problem. No weapons should be a load on school property's.

Now imagine teachers and janitors carrying weapons.

And so it begins... well see how much coverage it gets

Guns in schools? No problem right? 😟

I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of this, Florida just approved more money to arm teachers in schools, and SPOTUS (Shithole Donnie) is after getting the complicit-ly Stupid GOP Houses of Congress to roll-out a nice little turd of legislation for him to sign into law and authorize more guns in schoolz by federal decree - wow, anyone see Idiocracy?? this is that movie, played to tragic completion..

Every day I turn on the news and I think of that movie, at least the movie was funny...The reality can go from depressing to terrifying.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.