Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Dementia risk tied to these commonly prescribed drugs in a new study - CNN

Public service post. I read about this awhile back. Since I've been on drugs in these categories for YEARS, I would say I'm doomed, except with my health probs I'm pretty my lifespan prob won't allow me the longevity to develop dementia.

BookDeath 8 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Personally, I resist havign things prescribed tome. Not shot term stuff, bu tthe stuff you will have to take for your entir elife. I don't think they really do long term studies to determien long term safety.

It all comes and goes as to what is healthy. Personally I take the older meds and refuse to help them get more money by having a new med for something. Example is that I only take one BP med and I get it totally free on my plan. I do this by splitting the pill for my dosage. I know others who allow the doctor to put them on 2 types of BP meds to "get the job done." This type of confusion makes more money for the drug company. You have to ask yourself if it is about your health - or not?

These "associations", whether to coffee, salt, or random drugs are VERY suspect!
Remember when they blamed coffee for breast lumps? Now, no mention of breast lumps, nooooo, you Must drink 3 cups a day for heart health.
Methinks you are Not doomed!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:365373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.