Agnostic.com

5 1

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Paul628 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Three times and each time I obtained a better position in a totally different type of job. It isn't easy to be rejected but I learned from each experience and grew from It. So it can be done.

I've never been fired, but two places I worked went out of business.

Once for not passing a drug test, once for sleeping with a subordinate, once for trying to sleep with a subordinate (same place hired me back), once for drinking beers from the walk in cooler, and once for hating dick owners. I think that’s all. Maybe.

@AMGT lol

Yes, my first job at a Hoosier Pete. The assist manager left a garbage can of chicken out of the freezer. I didn't put it in the fridge because she didn't tell me about it. Needless to say, she wasn't the one held responsible.

I was once fired for embezzlement, and appeared in court, without the company carrying out a proper investigation.

Needless to say, after I'd been cleared of any involvement I sued the shit out of them.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

It’s cool when you get away with stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36554
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.