Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK The GoFundMe Border Wall Was Illegally Built, The City Says. Now The Landowner Could Face Jail Time.

Sorry if this a repost but I think its great! 😂

Heres a link to an episode from Behind The Bastards podcast about the build a wall campaign for anyone interested [behindthebastards.com]

MsAl 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lock him up!

Gareth Level 7 June 26, 2019

Maybe without a permit they might make them take it down. These people are trying to help Trump. You cannot fault them for this venture. If Trump thought he could fly and was going to prove it by jumping off a high building I would help him prove it also.

If it was on private land, and he DID have the permit, there is nothing we could do about it. I went to get a building permit for a wind generator pole, and a garden. Called up the dig hotline to have power and water lines marked. Can't draw a diagram if you don't know where these things are. Couple of days later I got a letter from the mayor. I sent him one back explaining. He is my neighbour. He could have just knocked on the door and asked!

@TheGreatShadow It's on private land and there was no permit. The City sent a cease and desist letter because they hadn't even applied for a permit. Then let them continue because they began the paperwork. Turns out the paperwork was incomplete and they never bothered to finish it.

@MsAl I think I typed that wrong. I know it was on private land, and they didn't have a permit. That's what I meant to say.

From the article says the punishment is up to a $500 fine and 90 days in jail. I'm sure the city will back down and give them a permit after the fact. I can't imagine the fallout if they made them tear it down.

The guy that did the fundraiser is a known scammer who uses his handicapped veteran status to make money in scammy ways and by fear mongering and spreading hateful far right propaganda [behindthebastards.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:365892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.