Agnostic.com

7 0

Changing history

If you had the power to change one specific event in history whether anywhere in the world or just your own past, what would it be and how would decision affect the future in your eyes?

Vipyr82 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd be too afraid to change anything for fear it would, somehow, make things worse.

I wouldn't have eaten the whole pizza last night. It would of helped me in the near future in that I would not have to go to work in a half hour with a tummy ache.😟

I do not dwell on impossibilities.

Maybe what you might do would be reflected on the kind of person you are and offers a glimpse of your psyche.

The United States stays neutral in World War I and does not enter the war. Had we stayed out of the war we would not have been in World War II. Communism would never had won out in Russia. there would not have been a cold war etc

Stop that creature that became human existing.

Documented history: probably the birth of Adolph Hitler; he would not have been.

Evolved history: the rise/development of surplus agriculture.

Well possibly the Death of Charlemagne would have probably stopped the spread of Christianity over all of Europe and in turn the United States. But that void would’ve only been filled by something else maybe even worse. Maybe find a way to spread Jainism across the world in 100 bc. That would be interesting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.