Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually the "civility" remark about Talmadge and Eastland to the days before ReaGUN 1981 of union busting and trillion dollar deficits RINGS TRUE....Carter never borrowed more than 55 billion never raising the debt over the 998 billion mark mostly from FDR war bonds....Delaware is a racist southern state east of racist Maryland and Biden was NEVER a reformer.....BIDEN never fought Reagun never supported Anita Hill outing rapist Clarence Thomas....now we have 2 rapists on US Sup Ct ....Kavanaugh is Bill Cosby lite beer

Good..

How many other of Joe's supporters will also bail?

So where is his support going ?

I guess one could say it could get interesting. Still too far out for anything to "gel" for me though.

@SeaGreenEyez if the establishment still pushes Bidrn, I think you're right

@SeaGreenEyez I'm an eternal optimist it's still too far out but I do understand where you're coming from. 😣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.