Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK DNC Stoops To New Low In Fraud Lawsuit Filed By Bernie Backers | Law & Crime

So, according to all those who plan on voting for the DNC candidate, the DNC has turned over a new leaf, and will not operate like it did last election . . . .

"But nestled in the brief are two arguments that are deeply disturbing. First, there’s the contention by the DNC that the Bernie Sanders donors knew that the committee was biased. Second, and even more disturbing, is the argument that any statements about being neutral and fair to all candidates if made by the DNC were nothing but “political promises” and are unenforceable at law."

Brain dead much?

[statuscoup.com]

THHA 7 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It really does seem as though each of our major political parties here in the US is trying their damndest to bury the bar lower under the ground than the other. The DNC won't behave any differently in this election cycle than they did the last. Nor will the RNC.

But people, like always, will shuffle to the polls like brain dead zombies and check the box with the R or the D next to it and the RNC and DNC will continue to not suffer the consequences of their abhorrent behavior.

That article is from 2016. I wonder if they're still playing by those same assertions. If they are and have in some way communicated a bias for Joe Biden, then it might explain why the media came out with all those polls that Biden was ahead just a few days after announcing. And seem to continue playing up Biden.

Maybe you just did not click the second link . . . .

@THHA Ah, I forgot. Checking.

@THHA So... I see. This Korge guy is now the finance chair of the DNC and he's backing Harris, but might switch to Biden, and... he despises Bernie Sanders. This doesn't sound good at all. I wonder if he's actually an RNC (Russian-directed) mole.

Don’t trust DNC with your sandwich yet alone with not being biased.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.