Agnostic.com

6 2

Biden and Harris are tied after big shift in black support, poll says

"Round 1 of the Democratic debates puts Senator Kamala Harris and former Vice President Joe Biden on two different trajectories, as support for Harris surges but continues to slip for Biden," Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Mary Snow said in a statement. "Biden's once-commanding lead has evaporated," she added.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Quick wits and sharp elbows are invaluable in politics. This may be the rise of a political star.

going to be a hot time for the US election in a year or so ,i sincerely hope the voters will think with there brains instead of going along with BS and put in a goverement that is really beneficial to the people instead of a choosen few

Biden and Sanders too sound like old broken records Harris and Warren too sound new and fresh and could very well be the Dem. ticket I could vote for the ladies the men have proven time and time again all they can do is fu-k things up.

I think we still have a ways to go...

I really like Harris. I think she would handle Trump in a debate better than any of the others. Watching what she did with Kavanaugh and Barr, she would destroy Trump. I believe she can handle the job of the Presidency.

But big questions can she win moot point if trump wins I don't believe phyrrhic victory

@bobwjr The only way Trump wins is if people don't vote. White women need to wake the fuck up. They voted for Trump and Romney. I am tired of hearing how smart they are and then they pull that shit.

This race to the front will be painful until they come together or self destruct

bobwjr Level 10 July 3, 2019

@bobwjr

Please don't be negative.

I have enough stress worrying about the 2020 election.

@LiterateHiker just trying to be realistic we must focus and win

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368700
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.