Agnostic.com

3 2

QUESTION Picatrix: Secrets of Ancient Magic - YouTube

Casanova was arrested to have a copy

THOTH 4 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have you got a copy? What difference has it made for you?

Are you a mystique? I'm pretty ignorant of the Kabbalah, but I'm willing to learn. Wanting to see your perspective, so be patient.

While it is heavily used by some denominations, it is not a religious denomination in itself. It forms the foundations of mystical religious interpretation. Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of the concepts and thereby attain spiritual realization. [en.wikipedia.org]

You're a profest atheist. What specifically interest you concerning Kabbalah?

Good question!
Because I am not anything labeled I am able to research EVERYTHING for the intent of Knowledge and better understand life, my purpose and relationship with the universe.
I study much about WWII and the second Reich but does not make me a Nazi...just curious!

@THOTH, "Because I am not anything labeled I am able to research EVERYTHING for the intent of Knowledge and better understand life, my purpose and relationship with the universe." Completely agree. Couldn't have said it better myself. I think that's the wisest thing I've heard here 🙂

@TOTH. I too think it's imperative that we all should learn as much as we can about as many things as we can. And labels are for the classes, or are they? There are 'supermembers' on here. I wish we weren't so inspired to put everyone in a box.

Silly non-evidential nonsense, I prefer science, thank you very much.

KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!
If you had study any....You would know ALL Quantum Physics Theories are based on the Kabbalah.
Why don't you research and learn?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.