Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK Federal judge temporarily blocks Ohio's heartbeat bill

Another small victory, one Federal Judge at a time.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Luck of the draw by assignment clerk.....other judges like rapist Kavanaugh live to reverse facts into theocratic or polluter profiteers favor

I fear it will not matter in the long run;spineless judges will still find a way to enact this law.why as a country,do we seem to be determined to regress?

@SeaGreenEyez I know;however,democrats seem to be unable or unwilling to counter-act all of this.referring to politicians only

@WayneDalton

Nonsense. Democrat Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson has sued the Trump Administration over 18 times. He won every lawsuit so far.

February 2019-

"Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson said Monday he will sue to challenge President Donald Trump’s policy setting up new obstacles for women seeking abortions, calling it “a transparent attack on Planned Parenthood” that would severely impair access to many types of medical care, especially for low-income women in rural areas.

"It’s the first of several legal challenges expected to be announced by Democratic-led states. A national organization representing publicly funded family planning providers said Monday it would file a separate lawsuit over the policy."

[washingtontimes.com]

@LiterateHiker and the beat goes on.the republicans seem to be able to ram anything through that they choose to;democrats are unable to counter,offeri thing feeble resistance at best

@SeaGreenEyez, with all due respect, as someone who lives in a state with term limits, I will never support them.

I remember when, before term limits, I could call my State Senator or Assembly Member with a problem and get it resolved, usually within a day or two.

Now, by the time my elected representative figures out how to help me, they are termed out and gone.

California is being run by the bureaucrats and the lobbyists. And I can't vote any of them out of office.

@WayneDalton, I don't believe that we, as a country, are regressing. The Republicans have done their best to rig the system (e.g., gerrymandering and vote suppression) and cheat (the last legitimately elected President was Eisenhower), so that the government does not truly reflect the will of the people.

For all of their rigging and cheating the Republicans are a shrinking and dying minority. If we can survive the next election, I still have hope for our country.

@SeaGreenEyez term limits for everyone

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.