Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Cockroaches Are Rapidly Evolving To Become "Almost Impossible" To Kill | IFLScience

Here's one of the best reasons to make a spider your friend. Did you know that if you step on a roach and don't remove their remains that their relatives will come and eat them?

IAJO163 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My boot still worked last time I used it

Make sure to grind them into nothingness. lol.

This is another great reason to designate roaches as a primary food source. And provide techniques for harvest and preparation.
Free range roaches could become a significant protein source.

If they're this hardy then guess what could be the primary food source in the advent of a nuclear holocaust?

Sounds like the 1%

bobwjr Level 10 July 5, 2019

I got so used to cockroaches living in the South...even with monthly spraying, they scurried around the kitchen at night...thank goodness I had cats that loved to kill them but not eat them...not looking forward to them again when I move back South...

I've eaten a few, inadvertantly. I survived.

@IAJO163 ha ha ha...perhaps they will give you some of their longevity and resistance to radiation...

@IAJO163 "Inadvertently, I survived."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.