Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Progressives accuse establishment of "stealing" NYC D.A. election after 2,300 votes tossed out | Salon.com

Saw this coming. There is an appropriate time to remain humble. I don't know how one concedes after the such an over-the-top/ arrogant display before the election results were actually in, only to lose in the end. 🤔 (Indeed, probably rigged...God Bless America.) 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Recount starts Tuesday, and each of the 2,300 ballots not counted will be individually challenged. There is only a 20 vote difference as of now.

And it's on..the DNC is gonna jam Biden down our throats..👿👿👿👿

@SeaGreenEyez and they're barely talking about Senator Warren and her bid..

I live in Michigan, I don't really give 2 shits who won... except that all the cries of "RIGGED ELECTION!!!!!!" and "STEALING THE ELECTION!!!!!" sound oddly like a certain president with orange hair, and don't at all dignify the loser.

My experience as a union steward trying to explain voting laws to people convinced me that a substantial percentage of people are dumb as rocks. I have no idea how many people in Queens understand the laws governing primary voting, but I have no trouble believing that 2300 decided to just show up and vote without being registered Democrats 6 months before (which, if I read it right, is the law- I imagine to prevent sabotaging a primary).

“How dumb do they think we/the people are?”
Apparently dumb enough that someone had to ask the above question.

We’re talking about the same New York Democratic Party that purged nearly a quarter million before the 2016 primary election. The same party that publicly backed the establishment candidate (Katz) who is so far right the Republican Party asked her to run for them.

The illegally purged voters before and they probably did it again. Voters only recourse on Election Day is to submit an affidavit. And then they rejected the affidavits..

Sad

bobwjr Level 10 July 5, 2019

NY state is tightly rigged by party and residency laws often mis-applied worse than dead people voting twice in Chicago

Unfortunately it probably is true

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.