Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Kawhi Leonard signing with Los Angeles Clippers; Paul George joining him via monster trade

It looks like my 3rd team has improved and could play against my 2nd team, the Warriors for dominance of the west. Basketball looks to be promising for the upcoming season.

IAJO163 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i'm not a basketball fan but any canadians that thought he would stay in the frozen white north were completely deluded.

He probably couldn't get used to their monetary system either!

@IAJO163 ,
i don't think he was concerned with monetary systems. his plastic was good anywhere.

@callmedubious What's the differencee between $5 American and $5 Canadian?

@IAJO163 ,
$1.35. if a canadian wants to exchange canadian $$ for US the rate is about 25%. IOW, the CAD only buys around 75% of what the USD buys (purchasing power).
at one time our CAD was valued higher than the USD. the central banks manipulate the currencies up & down.
the Canadian sports teams are screwed b/c it costs them that 30% premium to compete for US players.

@callmedubious No wonder why Leonard left.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.