Agnostic.com

8 10

Revolutionary War Airport Memes

My favorite:

One if by Land.
Two if by Sea.
Three if by the Delta Shuttle from LaGuardia.

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey! Be nice! When it rains, the rain water not only short-circuits the teleprompter, it seeps down through his bald pate, and makes him even stupider than what he already is!

I always wondered why Washington crossed the Delaware in those rickety old rowboats. Now I know, he was out of frequent flier miles.

@starwatcher-al

Hilarious! Love your sense of humor.

as funny as it sounds with all the mistakes and errors and excuses ,He is a very sad excuse for a president that has no respect for the people and the office and does not care

I thought Paul Revere flew out of Idlewild, he borrowed Jefferson's airplane. And had a couple of glow sticks.

@oldFloyd

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

@LiterateHiker I saw someone else had mentioned Jefferson's airplane and the Idlewild just came from a twilight zone episode. I'll take responsibility for the glow sticks 😉 Idlewild became JFK

I have read that a layover in Atlanta is what did in Cornwallis' troops

twill Level 7 July 7, 2019

Remember. This is the guy who has control of the Red Button!

Funny

bobwjr Level 10 July 7, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.