Agnostic.com

5 1

What do you watch on television (or stream)?

• 4 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 6 votes
BookDeath 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My wife is the TV watcher, so most of it is just background noise. When I watch I like documentaries as learning things is fun. We do like Netflix for comedies.

'HOUSE MD' 'The Office' (UK and US), '24', 'Walking Dead' I also like to watch science based documentaries

I'm a bit of a TV whore; I watch every thing but reality TV and games shows.

I mostly watch Netflix since there are few cable TV channels here in Thailand that are in English.

I watch Stand-up when doing dishes in the next room, since I don't have to see it.

I watch sci-fi if there's anything good in that genre, comedies, docudramas, nature shows, action.

I never watch game shows and no reality shows except for Queer Eye.

British historical pieces are my favorite. The Brits have it all over Hollywood in the quality of their films (and often their acting).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.