Agnostic.com

4 2

So I went to Safeway before work and bought 2 pies for pi day. Only my managers wanted some. Everyone else there doesn't like pie. I paid for apple and pumpkin pie. All the people that said it are way bigger than me. Maybe they are all on a diet? For my birthday my aunt made homemade cupcakes that no one ate. Only because they weren't store bought. These pies were store bought. Other people bring in doughnuts, bags of candy, and other junk food. It all gets eaten. I've come to realize it's because I brought the food. I will take this as a lesson and learn from it. Don't bring food in again. I am wearing my pi shirt to celebrate. Oh well, it was only $11 for 2 pies. Night crew may like it. They don't really know me. I'm going to enjoy my night now.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tend to be sensitive and take things personally. I may have found my mind thinking it was personal if everyone ate others stuff all the time and just not mine.I can be an over thinker like the other comment posted said. But then I would remind myself that I brought it for me and screw them. Like you said though, I bet next shift gobbles it right up!

I forgot to take a piece for myself. Oh well.

Like the song goes," you can't please everybody, so you got to please yourself".

Yes.

Actually, it's "you can't please EVERYONE...", but, I know, I'm a nitpicker. ?

Funny how adults can be on a diet by day when people are around, but the entire dish is gone come morning.

I way prefer pie to cake. I would have likely made a complete pig of myself. (:

Zster Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

I should've taken it home. I left in a hurry to clock out.

You could have had pie for dinner!

Remember - Try not to over think it.

I'm not. Oh well, maybe my managers took them home?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.