Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dad? I though mom said a bear got you!

Did they even bother trying to find the invisible nemesis before stopping him? Could have been a demon roaming free. And here I thought the cops were supposed to protect us, yet they arrest this talented, dedicated demon hunter and allow his quarry to flee to destroy others lives.

The dude needs help, not to be arrested. We'll see him in the news again, I'd wager.

1of5 Level 8 July 10, 2019

Sounds like a typical mitch McConnell fan...

Buddha Level 8 July 10, 2019

My next door neighbor 1995 was so fucked up on meth or ecstasy....does it matter what ? RAN around eating dandelions of all our lawns ....when cops put him in squad car handcuffed he kicked out the window so I put a blanket on his nude body mostly to protect him from all the shattered glass....never got back my blanket and he never remembered a thing weeks later returned from psych eval

These types of intoxication criminals should be put in ambulance gurneys not shackled in cop vehicles

This Has gotta be Florida..😂😂😂😂

Guess Kentucky's now in in the running for most dumbass people..well they keep voting for McCornhole, so go..figure

I bet he's from Florida originally.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:372241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.